Saturday, April 10, 2004

Tonight we played dodgeball and I made new friends.

The dodgeball plans kind of fell apart- me and Loren made flyers, that were amazing. They were torn down. We also made a mix that could be described as amazing. This went unplayed. Dodgeball was played, but obviously I am better at making mixes and writing stuff on flyers and trying to sell people on dodgeball than I am at throwing balls, which I'm not good at all. I dodge fairly well though.

See, the place we had planned for dodgeball we couldn't use without permission. So, the police took down our profanity-riddled flyers (Sample phrases: Motherfucking dodgeball; dodgeball bitches; and Bitches, dodgeball) and stopped us from using the place with electrical outlets. We took it to the tennis courts. Some actual athletic people showed up, who got really into it and pegged girls in the face. They left soon. Most of our team hated their asses. After a few games, people just hung out talking. But yeah, good times.

I read somewhere that the difference between fun and entertainment is that fun happens, entertainment is just something you watch. So tonight was fun times. Most of the day was cool too... Loren and I hung around downtown Olympia, got invited to smoke weed by some stranger on her way to a funeral, visited a classy apartment, and ate at Quality Burrito. I woke up late. Waking up late seems to ensure a good day.

As you can tell, I'm typing this late. Before bed. Hence, I will wake up late tomorrow, and tomorrow will be a good day as well.

No comments: