Friday, April 09, 2004

I got my bank statement today. HOLY FUCK did I spend a lot of money this month. There was the Seattle trip, and the McSweeney's thing, plus the general funds for entertainment/food. Which I'm going to be cutting down on, because, wow, lots of money. A lot of it was books for class I suppose, but still, shit. Like 300 dollars total for one month. That's fucked up. Man, I hope my dad didn't fuck up on the tax return thing. Especially since I need to give some money to the school for rent sometime soon. Granted: I have money in my checking account, but my thought was that I'd have enough to pay for one or two months' rent this summer when I live with my brother. Which I guess I technically still have. But yeah, if I liked drugs, I'd be fucked. Good thing I don't like drugs.

No comments: