Wednesday, April 21, 2004

So I was woken up at 8 AM, by the school medical center, cancelling my appointment, and moving it to Friday morning. Two days ago, my spine was in such a condition that I couldn't sit comfortably. My left shoe has a hole in it, getting wet whenever I walk on wet ground. I only discovered this hole after the record store that sells shoes stopping their sale. So if you are imagining me, imagine a broken husk of a man, being crapped upon by life.

Anyway, I went back to sleep. And when I woke up, I had a pretty nice day, in many ways. Granted, of all the things I wanted to accomplish, the only one I pulled off was buying comics. I wanted to pick up an application from this buffet that's soon to open, but the envelope taped to the door was empty. I wanted to buy stuff for my face from Target, but I didn't know where to find it. So I spent a lot of time bumming around Olympia, and the weather was nice. And I woke up late. And I bought some comics. While I was reading Love And Rockets, the UPS guy delivered those issues of Shade to my door, so it was like nerd heaven. But I do have stuff I should be reading for class. And I woke up late. Then spent a lot of time not in my room. So the work to do, for tomorrow, has gone undone. As I sat down on my bed to rectify that, I started to feel sleepy. I didn't fall asleep, but the urge was there, and tempting. Lots of reading to do before the night is done, and some writing as well. But I'm also going to watch South Park and Daily Show before the night is done. Because I am not responsible. Not even a little bit.

And ah so sleepy.

No comments: