Wednesday, May 26, 2004

So, I got my housing confirmation slip for next year. Because I'm going to be living somewhere nicer than I am this year, it's going to be much more expensive, which sucks. I also don't quite know what the roommate situation is going to be. It wouldn't surprise me, if in addition to my friends, there were some strangers/enemies as well.

I'm sure that when I write about comics here, most people stop reading. That being said: Bought some comics today, all fun. I got a free issue of Richard Sala's Evil Eye, which was awesome. Fun times. It seems like an ideal comic to read in single issues, but the single issues have sold out, so I might just have to buy Richard Sala collections. Which I'm fine with, it just seems to read very nicely as a single-issue anthology, since it's very much a fun romp. I mean, it's dark, there's a serial killer who steals people's glands, but yeah, that's pretty much what I expect from a fun romp. Seaguy was pretty great, as well. Everything I picked up today was quite enjoyable, but those two were the only series I hadn't read before, and as such, are the only ones I'll discuss here.

No comments: