Monday, May 10, 2004

Sitting around, listening to Big Star's Third/Sister Lovers. Got over some weird feelings from early this morning and late last night, feelings I knew were bullshit but couldn't stop from happening. I lost the McSweeney's writing contest, which is not surprising at all. I should do more writing. I have a new experiment in the works. I sit in a closet with a detuned guitar and a microphone and work on a song about the claustrophobia of a carwreck. I talk to my brother and it looks like my summer rent might be cheap, because I might just end up sleeping on a couch or in a sleeping bag in an un-air-conditioned room. Been reading the arty comics. Haven't been reading the book I have to read for class, at least not in large enough chunks. I'm going to hand in a response paper that's just an edited conversation over AIM.

This is the shape of my head, this is what it feels like.

No comments: