Saturday, March 27, 2004

Just got back from Seattle. That was really fucking expensive. And cold. $12 tickets, $8 for the bus, $7.50 including tip for the bac driver when I got to Seattle and didn't know how to get to the show, and then $22 to stay at a youth hostel, where I only got six hours of sleep. I also went into Wendy's for food, paid, then saw the bus outside, so I ran to catch it. I thought it came early. It turned out it was just stopping there and would come back to the bus station in twenty minutes. And then there was an old woman that smelled. So that sucked.

You know what was cool though? The show. Hell yes. Not really in a mood to talk about it right now, but later I'll try to write about Seattle and the show. It's just hard now, with memories tarnished by the last eleven hours.

No comments: