Tuesday, October 28, 2003

So I have to write a one-page response paper to The House Of Mirth by tomorrow. I bought the book today, read 99 pages, and started my response on stuff that hasn't even occurred yet. Because I don't have any real information, I think I blew my load in my introductory paragraph.

So here I am, listening to Le Tigre on headphones, even though I'm not a lesbian, and writing this.

If anyone's going to be around Philadelphia for Thanksgiving, they should see Liars live at the First Unitarian Church. And if anyone reading this actually lives in the area, they should go to the Manitoba/Broadcast show, not to mention the Yo La Tengo show, or the Built To Spill show.

You know what I want to do? Rock.

But instead it looks like I'm just going to go to sleep. That is to say, not rock.

No comments: