Friday, March 04, 2005

Yeah, I really need a job. I owe the college over a thousand dollars just for Winter Quarter, and if that's not paid, (by my parents) I won't be able to register for classes in Spring. I'm thinking if I could get a job, I could also get an apartment, and stop going to school for a while... Spring and Summer quarter, just a leave of absence. I'd still owe the college money for this quarter, though, in addition to the student loans bit which I might end up being forced to pay back.

I need a job, plain and simple. I need the money, and I need to move off campus.

I'm also thinking about taking Mediaworks next year. I still love writing, but I'm over doing it for school. And, while I'm thinking about it, I really need to make some copies, copyright these things, submit them. I submitted my story Drawing In Frosting to Barrelhouse. I wouldn't get paid if it got published. Woo.

12:48 AM and depression is settling in for the night.

Tomorrow I will get things done for sure. I'll reward myself with tacos for dinner, and I'll read books on the bus and go to a show and after that's done I'll talk to people.

Got this thing on my computer I need to write more of. And my plan to get things done tomorrow forgot about my paper on James Joyce's The Dead. I'll reread that now.

No comments: