Saturday, April 08, 2006

So I have finally read the final draft that my faculty wrote about me and my work last quarter. It's pretty awful, harsh in that way where it's not necessarily trying to be harsh, but is trying to talk about something not really understood in a way where there's a lot of condescension that's somewhat unavoidable, but even that's tainted with an active dislike. But fuck it, I can't be bothered, I'm moving on, got this class, got a good thing going. So that professor's now an enemy, so be it. I have enemies, that's how I do: I'm kind of unlikable. She's not my nemesis, just one of many in my rogue's gallery.

But now I'm in this animation class and I've got some books to read and I'm working on a thing I'm really excited about. It might be good enough to redeem Evergreen a bit.

No comments: