Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I haven't updated this in a while.

My quarter's over. Now I am essentially just counting down to going home.

I saw some movies, including Doctor Strangelove, Fargo, Ghost Dog, and Bad Santa. All of these movies were quite good. Also: I borrowed the Works Of Michel Gondry DVD. My mom has already purchased it as a Christmas gift. Now that I've borrowed it, I don't need to own it, but whatever. It's got some good videos.

Oh, so that Sleater-Kinney/Cat Power show? I didn't go. Surprise.

Time for a half-assed Wilco quote: Funny how you make new friends.

Been writing a short story ever since I got kicked out, in a notebook. Progress goes slow. It's pretty fucked up and I'm happy with it.

This has been pretty structureless, so I'm not going to be able to pull off the strong ending I usually strive for.

No comments: