Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So Saturday I went and saw Man Man play in a warehouse turned art gallery. They were pretty aces, you know.

Then I hung out with my brother and watched Big Top Pee-Wee. I didn't want to say this to my brother, but I think Big Top might be better than Big Adventure. My brother is a pretty big proponent of Pee-Wee's Big Adventure as one of the best movies ever but it's one of those comedies where I find it hard to find the jokes. Big Top Pee-Wee I can find the jokes and laugh at them, because they're really bizarre- It's the whole "Why is this in a popular movie" type of hahas, but then you remember that it wasn't actually a popular movie.

I don't know if you heard about this, but the new Mike Judge movie Idiocracy kind of came out but is being completely buried by Fox and I guess I will see it on DVD.

Sunday I found out that Spaceboy Music is closing! Holy shit! Oh, South Street, you are in decline.

Okay I am listening to an old Best Show on WFMU and sucking on a lollipop so I can't really bring the blogging right now.

No comments: